Saturday 26 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 26



Let your roots grow down into him, and let
your lives be built on him. Then your faith
will grow strong in the truth you were taught,
and you will overflow with thankfulness.
Colossian 2:7



I thank you Father for another day to give you the glory, honor and praise. I thank you for another day to be all that I can be for your glory. I thank you for another day to grow in the knowledge of you.


Dear Papa, I say A BIG THANK YOU for GROWTH; SPIRITUALLY & in CHARACTER. By your grace and power and through the help of the wonderful teacher - the Holy Spirit, I have come a long way from living a life that is "all about me" to a living a life that is "all about you and your kingdom" . Praise be to you my Father.

I thank you for increase of my knowledge and understanding of the intricacies of your word.
I thank you for the decrease of sinful nature in my life.
I thank you for the increase in my practice of Christ-like qualities that you are building in me.
I thank you for the increase in faith and trust in you, in all things.

I thank you Papa for giving me the desire to continually live my life to imitate Jesus Christ as commanded in 1 Corinthians 11:1, "And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ."



I thank you for continually building in me the Love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness and self-control, as explained in Galatians 5:22 -23, "But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!"



So today Papa, I thank you for continually growing me in your word, in the knowledge of you and in living my life to emulate Jesus Christ. I thank you for developing the fruit of the Holy Spirit within me. I thank you for continually making me the person you want me to be.

Father, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving for growth is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I praise, Thanks and pray. Amen,


CHILDREN OF GOD, WHAT ARE YOU
THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucet***

5 Comments:

Myne said...

I'm thankful for my husband, he is a rock for me. Thank you Lord for bringing us together.

ayo said...

I stumbled on this site from several links lol!!!it's a great blog you have here. I have read a number of posts and they were quite refreshing. I also like the idea of the 31 days of thanks. Gratitude is essential in our physical, mental and spiritual development.
Take care of yourself and merry christmas.

David C Brown said...

I thank Thee that Thou dost provide
A dwelling where I can abide.

ifeoluwa said...

I thank you for restoration.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

To all, well done with continous Thanksgiving and Praise. God is listening and I know He is taking residence in your praise and Thanksgiving.

Father, I pray that the Thanksgivng and praises of your children is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence this very day. In the mighty name of Jesus we all Thanks, praise and Pray. Amen. Much luv guysx