Friday 18 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 18



But when the Father sends the
Advocate as my representative
—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will
teach you everything will remind
you of everything I have told you.
John 14:26


I thank you Father for another day to give you glory, honor and praise. I thank you for another day and opportunity to walk in your wisdom and understanding. I thank you for another day of insightful teachings by the best teacher of all; The Holy Spirit.


At work today, we have a major deadline for one of the key programmes I manage. For a few minutes this morning, I did a mental check of what I have to do today,to ensure all the deliverables are in on time. I realised that there was not much to do this morning, just a bit of tidy up here and there. I also realised that a lot of effort and hard work; physically and mentally has been applied to get us this far. According to Zechariah 4:6, all we have done is not by my power, or by my might, by by and with the help of the Holy Spirit "Then he said to me, “This is what the Lord says to Zerubbabel: It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies."


Today Dear Papa, I SAY A BIG THANK YOU for the best teacher, helper and comforter - THE HOLY SPIRIT.


I am thankful that the Holy Spirit guides (Romans 8:14), intercedes (Romans 8:26), calls (Acts 13:2) and commissions (Acts 20:28) me at the right time and place.


I am thankful for the Holy Spirit because He leads me to repentance and gives me new life as declared in John 16:8, "And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment."


I am thankful for the Holy Spirit because He helps me to look at the right choices in life with confidene, love and self control as promised in Ephesians 1:17, "asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom, and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God."


I am thankful for the Holy Spirit because He produces in me love and the fruit of righteousness as promised in Romans 5:5, "And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."

So today Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU for giving to me the best teacher of all times; THE HOLY SPIRIT. I thank you for His gentle, yet assured presence in my life. I thank you for His constant schooling, teaching, building, discipline and lifting.

I thank you Holy Spirit for continuously giving me your wisdom, understanding and insight. I thank you for knowledge. I thank you for opening me to being able to accept knowledge and wisdom. For I know it is one thing to be taught and another to accept the teaching that you freely give.


Papa, I pray that my basket of THANK YOU for the beautiful and precious gift of THE HOLY SPIRIT, is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence today. Be glorified, honored and praised. In the mighty name of Jesus I praise, thanks and Pray, Amen.





BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?



Much love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

5 Comments:

Myne said...

I am thankful for the Holy Spirit because He helps me to look at the right choices in life with confidene, love and self control.

Me too...

Straight from the heart said...

thank God for the snow, white fluff falling from on high

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you for Great health.
I also thank for the Holyspirit. It leads and guides me.

David C Brown said...

Our Father, Christians everywhere
Now thank Thee for the Comforter.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ all thank you...

Dear Papa, I pray that the thanksgiving and praises of your children is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence today. Be glorified,honored and praised. Amen. Keep the praises & thanksgiving coming people. God is being glorified.

Much Love :-)