Wednesday 23 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 23



And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and
WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE;
and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites:
I AM has sent me to you!
Exodus 3:14


Father I thank you for another day to give you glory honor and praise. Lord, I thank you for another day to be all that I can and should be for your glory. I thank you for another day to experience another part, meaning and representation of who you are to me.


In some parts of Africa, God is called a number of names; from King to hope, Father, and restorer. Name such as; Kabiyesi, Olodumare, Abasi, Onyankopon, Aondo, Egbesu, Omakaesikeuwa ,Ekwueme , Alusiuka, Eze ndi eze, Yanweuwa.

Today dear Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU FOR THE ENDLESS NAMES I CAN FREELY CALL YOU. I thank you for the privilege to be able to call you what I need and that which I am to become, according to your will for my life.
I am thankful that you not only answer these names when I call, but you manifest the essence of them in my life.


I am thankful because this year, you have been these (and much more) names to me:




Bread of Life John 6:35

Comforter Psalm 23:4
Deliverer Psalm 70:5
Eternal Life 1 John 4:10
Helper Hebrews 13:6
Redeemer Isaiah 59:20
Restorer Psalm 23:3
Safe Haven Psalm 43:2
Strong tower Proverbs 18:10


I am thankful because your names are never outdated, thereby making them relevant in every season I find myself in. 

Papa, I pray that my basket of  THANK  YOU  FOR  manifesting the reality of your names in my life is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I praise, Thanks and Pray. Amen


PRECIOUS PEOPLE, WHAT NAMES DO YOU CALL
THE WONDERFUL FATHER AND WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?



Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

3 Comments:

David C Brown said...

I thank Thee that Thou didst impart,
Father, Thy Spirit to my heart.

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank Lord for Pastor Paul Sheppard, I thank you for using him to teach me Biblical Truths .

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ all, thank you for the thanksgiving comments.

Dear Papa, I pray that the offering of Thanksgiving and praise of your children is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence today. Thank you Jesus for coming, thank you Lord for what you did through Jesus Christ to give us life and abundantly too!

Be forever glorified and praised. Amen.